Apply Community Certificate for all Caste in Tamil Nadu | Caste Certificate for Status Check | Community Certificate for OC/BC/MBC/SC/ST
Tamil Nadu E-governance provides lots of services to the public. TNeSevai is an initiative by the TN E-Governance Agency this portal enables the operators of the Public Service Center to access the e-services provided by the government departments.
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the “e-Service” (TN Government e-Service) Center in every district to make it easier for the people to get the caste certificate. These centers are functioning as District Collector’s Offices, Tasildar Offices and “e-Service Centers” of the Government of Tamil Nadu in every important part of the district. People can easily get “caste certificate” by accessing this e-service center.
Community Certificate for Schools Students in TN: Many parents are searching in google to know how to apply for a community certificate for my child. A caste certificate is required when enrolling every child in school and receiving government benefits. In this post, we will provide complete information about getting certificate needs.
There are 2 different ways available to apply for a community certificate.
- Offline Method (Applicant needs to apply manual)
- Online Mode with TNeGA Portal
Apply for Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu (Offline Method)
Step 1: Download Application form for Community Certificate (93.1 kb) available in PDF Format. Take printout copy and fill the application form with all mandatory fields.
Required Documents (copy to be enclosed)
The following documents are mandatory candidates must attach all xerox copies of the following documents along with your application before submitting it to the taluk office.
- Ration Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate of Parents (or) School Certificate of Parents
Step 2: After filling the form you want to submit the filled application along with the above-mentioned documents xerox copies to your respective revenue talk office. Once your application gets accepted by the officers you may get your Community certificate within 30 days.
How to Apply Community Certificate through Online Mode:
Do you know you can apply for Community and Income, Birth, Death Certificate through online mode itself with help of TNeGA Portal there 60+ Government Certificates can be included with this portal.
Using the following steps applicants can be easily applied for Community Certificate for any caste in Tamil Nadu. So Keep read it carefully and get your process done within a minute.
Let’s read the following simple steps,
Step 1: Creating Login at TNeSevai Website
Visit https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/ – To Create an Account click “New User Sign Up here” Link under Login Form.
Step 2: Creating CAN Number in TNeGA.
What is CAN Number?
CAN number means Citizen Account Number which used to perform all government-related eServices get done in TamilNadu. CAN contains complete information about the individual applicant.
How to Create a CAN Number TNeGA?
CAN Number can be created during any certificate registration process. Applicants need to fill all information that will make to really simple to get any government certificates online which is a must for all applicants.
- Login to account > Click Services Option in Sidebar.
- Services > Department Wise > Revenue Department > REV-101 Community Certificate > Click “Register CAN” button.
- Now CAN Registration will be open then fill all information and verify with OTP to complete the registration.
Step 3: Fill the Online Community Certificate Form
- Login to account > Click “Services” Option in Sidebar.
- Department Wise > Revenue Department > REV-101 Community Certificate > Service Instructions page > Click “Proceed” button.
Now we need to select the applicant with the help CAN which already created with a mobile number so enter the mobile number and click the “Search” button and select the applicant name with CAN No.
Note: You can able to create multiple CAN Number for your family member to get various certificate needs.
- After Selecting the applicant details the next step will be to Generate OTP and Verify with OTP.
- After Confirmed with OTP Press the “Proceed” button to fill the Community Certificate Form.
- In Application, all data are pre-filled using the CAN Registration Details. So the applicant just needs to fill the Form Details section information only.
Step 4: Uploading documents for community certificate.
Document Upload Section
- Any Address Proof
- Community Certificate of Father community certificate or Community certificate of siblings.
- Self Declaration of Applicant. (Download and take a printout copy and put sign and scan document & upload it)
- The following file format can be used (JPG, PDF, GIF, PNG).
- Once you uploaded all scanned documents the next step will be making a payment.
Step 5: Now click “Make Payment” Button.
- Payment Charges: Rs. 60/-
- Applicants can use their (Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking) option to make a payment.
After completing payment. A short message will be sent to the concerned applicant after applying through the website. It will have “Acknowledgment No” for applying for a caste certificate. The e-Service Center Officer will also issue an “Acknowledgment Receipt” to the concerned applicant.
Community Certificate Status Check in Tamil Nadu:
Then type “Acknowledgment No” to “155250” and send an SMS to know the status of the certificate applied for. There is no charge for sending this SMS once. We have to pay Rs. 1 to the telecom companies for each SMS sent more than once.
Note: It is well known that the Government of Tamil Nadu has ordered that the “Caste Certificate” issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu by applying on the website should go to all Government and Private Offices.