Hai Friends are looking for how to apply community certificate online in Tamil Nadu State. Here the exclusive post about How to apply for Community Certificate through Online. Many people don’t know how to get respective community certificate with simple steps.
Community Certificate for Schools Students in Tamil Nadu:
How to get a community certificate for my child?
This is the major question from most of the parents. Now Tamil Nadu Govt has been easily providing community certificate to school students with help Govt Schools and Govt Aided Private school all over Tamil Nadu.
There are a lot of community has been divided by OC/BC/OBC/MBA/SC/ST Category candidates from respective category can easily get online application
How To Apply Community Certificate?
- Download Online Application Form: Download
- And download the Application Form and that available in PDF Format.
Requirement need for applying Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu:
- Full name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Complete and Permanent Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be attached)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy to be attached)
- Details of Caste Certificate of Parents
- Details of School Certificates of Parents(if any)
- Date of application
- Parent’s Community Certificate
- Ration Card Photo Copy
- Transfer Certificate
- After Filling necessary detail you want submit the filled application to your respective revenue talk office. Once your application got accepted by officer you may get your Community certificate with 30 days.
Steps to Apply Community Certificate through Online Mode:
Do you know you can apply Community and Income, Birth, Death Certificate through online mode.
Yes, you can with simple steps,
Let’s read the following simple steps,
Step 1: Visit: https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/Citizen/ – And Create the Account using “Sign Up” Link on Menu Bar.
Step 2: Now enter the complete details on that form and create the account. Please note your User name Password to login your account.
Step 3: Now “login” to your account to apply the certificate.
tn esevai sign in
Step 4: After entering your account click the “Community Certificate” option and enter complete form details.
Note: Candidates if you any doubts related to Applying Community Certificate through Online you may ask your question on the comments section below.