E-Learn TNSchools and initiative by Tamil Nadu School Education Department to help students to learn lessons from home for the benefit of school children. Using it, students can learn lessons from home through online video.
Lessons from Class I to XII (Tamil and English medium) and Free Online NEET Class have been uploaded to the website.
Due to the Coronavirus Crisis schools are closed from April 2020 in Tamilnadu. The current academic year 2020-2021 classes are not started yet. So learning capabilities are gradually decreasing from students. In order to avoid learning barriers, TN Schools Department has been provided the dedicated Online Learning System to students from class 1 to 12th.
Also, the central govt has been announced relaxation for reopening the schools to all states with a precautionary method. But some of the state governments are still denies to reopen because of the fast-spreading of the COVID-19 Virus.
Read also: Top 10 E-learning Apps in India
How to Learn Online through e-learn TNSchools Website:
- Visit: https://e-learn.tnschools.gov.in/e-learning/textbook – Official Elearn TNSchools Portal.
- Then Choose your Medium of Study (Tamil, English)
- And Choose your Class (from 1st to 12th)
- Finally Choose your Subject that you want learn
For Example above we choose Class V – Tamil Medium – Maths Subject
Then any of Topic you want learn in that subject.
For Example we selected “அமைப்புகள்” after Learning Resource will be opened.
12th Veetupalli Videos for 2nd Chapter
12th Standard Students can be download 297 videos of the 2nd Chapter/Units from https://e-learn.tnschools.gov.in/veettupalli
To view/download, veettupalli videos on mobile or computer follow the below steps
- Visit: 12th Veettupalli Videos page and choose the Medium of study Tamil/ English.
- Then Choose the subject you want to view.
- Click the Play button to view the lesson or click the download button for offline access.
Kalvitvofficial Education Channel: https://e-learn.tnschools.gov.in/channel