About Unemployed Allowance in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu government has announced an allowance scheme for unemployed youth. Both men and women can apply and benefit from this. The allowance is deposited directly into your bank account as per their eligibility.
Eligibility criteria for Unemployed Allowance
- 10th passed and failed candidates, 12th passed and failed candidates can benefit from this scheme.
- Undergraduate / Post graduate students
- However, those pursuing degrees in engineering, medicine, veterinary medicine, agriculture, law etc. is not eligible for this scheme.
How much allowance will get monthly from this scheme
- 10th Fail – Rs.200/- per month.
- 10th Pass – Rs.300/- per month
- 12th Pass – Rs.400/- per month
- Graduates/Postgraduates – Rs.600/- per month
Waiting Period for Registration at Employment Office
The above mentioned eligible candidates can get the subsidy only if they have completed 5 years of registration with the Employment Office.
Annual Income of Applicants
- The annual family income of the applicants applying for this scheme should not exceed Rs.50,000/-
- People with annual income above Rs.50,000/- cannot apply for this assistance.
- General category should be under 40 years.
- Other categories should have completed 45.
How to apply?
They can go directly to their district employment office and get the applications. After receiving the applications, fill them correctly and attach the required documents and certificates and submit the applications to their district employment office after obtaining signatures from the regional office of their town.
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Bank Pass Book copy
- Community Certificate Copy
- Education Certificate copy
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Application Form
Once you downloaded the read the eligibility criteria and then attach the required documents.
- Candidates should have completed their school and college education in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should not be engaged in any salaried employment or self-employment in Government or Private Sector. Similarly, the candidates should not be in receipt of assistance in any other form from private or government departments.
- Their employment registration number will not be affected in any way by receiving this subsidy.
- Regular renewal of registration is required during the unemployment benefit period.
- And to know the complete details of this Unemployed Allowance Scheme Details in Tamilnadu download and read the official notification given below.