Download Tamilnadu SSLC Class 10th Provisional Mark sheet Online
TN Government has declared of all pass in SSLC examination 2021. Previously in 2020 the total marks was calculated by quarterly and half yearly and overall attendance. Marks calculation process for 2021 to be announced later by TNDGE.
25/02/2021: TN Government announced all pass for Class 9th, 10th, 11th Public Examination 2021.
TN SSLC Class 10th SSLC Mark Sheet for General/Private Candidates:
All the results can be easily viewable through online. Official copy of Online Marksheet for TN SSLC 10th Class to be available on Online. TNDGE provide a dedicated portal to students to access their temporary/ duplicate marksheet for private & private regular candidates.
So in this post, we will clearly explain how you can download & verify your SSLC Marksheet online by the following simple steps.
Steps to Download TN 10th SSLC Mark sheet /Score Card through Online:
- Visit: TNDGE official website www.dge.tn.nic.in
- And Click “10th SSLC Mark sheet” Download Link.
- Then enter your respective Register number & Date of Birth, Captcha Details.
- Finally Press “View Result” Option.
TNDGE SSLC Marksheet Download – July 2021 (to be available soon)
Download & Verification of SSLC Marksheet 2021:
SSLC March 2021 – Provisional Mark Sheet for Individuals – Server I
SSLC March 2021 – Provisional Mark Sheet for Verification – Server I
Previous Year: May 2019 (Updated)
Download & Verification of SSLC Mark sheet 2019:
How To Download 10th,12thDigital Certificate with DigiLocker:
1.First Create an account at official Digilocker website and login to your account.
2. After entering your Dashboard Select “Tamilnadu State Board” to download Digital certificates from (Directorate of Government Examinations)
3. Now Choose class which you want download.
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
Note: Currently Class X (2016-2019) and XII (2016-2018) marksheets are available. So Class of 2020 X, XII Marksheet (Currently not available)
4. Then the Document Download form will be available on screen. Then fill the required details such as Roll No, Month, Year, Certificate Type to Get a Digital Certificate.
5. Finally click “Get Document” to download your marksheet.